[Metastockusers] Re: I can't change volume in "the downloader" (invalid character in number).

Hi all,

Thank you very much from France.

I have write "." ("point" in french)in "symbole de groupement des
chiffres "(Regional settings)and now , it's o.k. , I can change
volume !

Have a nice day .

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "joetrade69" <joetrade69@xxxx>

<batesyonne@xxxx>