Re: [Metastockusers] I can't change volume in "the downloader" (invalidcharacter in number).

Hi,

MS needs US settings for Windows to work properly. So in the control
panel, you will have to change Regional Settings for the Numbers : 1)
Change the Digit Grouping Symbol to a comma (rather than a space) and
click OK.
                 2) You might have to change also the Decimal Symbol
setting to a period rather than a  comma.

Pierre Tremblay

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM