[Metastockusers] Re: Relative Strength (like Investor's Business Daily)

Yes, but you have to buy Jose's URSC  US market kit. It will give you
what you want. The values from URSC aren't as high as the IBD numbers
but the rankings are almost identical. I've tested it against the IBD.

There isn't any other way to do it in MS. Unbelievable but true!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM