From: RR [mailto:stocks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2004 7:32 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock exploration columns

www.technifilter.com
-----Original Message-----
From: chan w.o. [mailto:ccwoam@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2004 10:31 PM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank u for the help.
Pls advise how can I buy a copy of this Technifilter,& how much does it cost?

Michel Guibert <mguibert@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Technifilter  (RTR software) now in australia
But end of day only, very powerful exploration, you put the number of
column you want, compress them (mix dayly with weekly) very fast also.
BTW there is a yahoo group on technifilter but not very active.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ccwoam" <ccwoam@xxxx> wrote:

> Is there a software that can use MS data to scan(explore)more than
6
> columns maybe 7 to 10 columns.MS has 6 columns(A-F)

Yahoo! Messenger
- Log on with your mobile phone!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here