From: sanjayt3
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 2:05 AM
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Importing Indicator Data

Dusant,
I have a query till this date i have my data in ms format as
symbol,date,o,h,l,c,vol,o/i (o/i is there but all 0 values). I want
to import the old o/i data (which is in a  ms ascii with dates) . my
recent data will have this in the ms ascii txt file.
how can i include this in o/i colum for backdated data.
Please elaborate.

Regards

sanjayt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor