Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Trading vs. selling trading tools/seminars

My younger (by 8 years) cousin who is practising
Kung-Fu for the last 16 years (I am now 36 - draw the
equations), explained to me the way to achieve things:

First of all think of what you want the most: Say
money, or women, or anything.

Write this down: "I want to have money".

Then cross out the word "want".

What is left is: "I to have money".

Then cross out the words "to have".

Then cross out the word "I" -this is the part hardest
of all.

Then you will reach "money".

Think of my posting. It may help you find the true
direction. There is no way to climb your mountain
apart from keep on climbing. No one will do it for
you. You may have to sacrifice a lot. And there is no
guarantee you will succeed.

For my 2 pence: Traders trade because they want to.
This is what the love to do. they do it because they
love it, money comes second to that. Most of them
suffer severe losses and law suits, but keep on
trying.  Teachers and seminar "gurus" can deceive you
easily. You do not need any of them really. The true
energy is inside yourself. Find it. Then work hard to
climb the mountain which is called "knowledge". When
you reach the top, you will become whoever you really
choose to.

AlexAtreides

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM