[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Trading vs. selling trading tools/seminars

Preston,

Yes, I see your point -- the risk/reward in selling tools and
knowledge can be much better than the r/r of trading.

Still, the fact that traders need to supplement their income by
divulging their "secret sauce" (something rarely done in technology
and biotech) makes me think these traders cannot make a sufficient
income from trading alone? Still confused...

Andy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM