Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: a new volume-adjusted MA

Nice idea.

You are analyzing the effect on price of high volume days (or whatever
the periodicity).  Equally telling is what happens to price on
low-volume days.  Typically, a stock will rise on higher volume and
drift lower on low volume, but not always.  Perhaps it would be useful
to compare high-volume average price to low-volume average price.

Another variation would be to examine the spread between the
high-volume and low-volume averages.  Yet another variation would be
to plot the spread between the high-volume EMA and standard EMA, as
well the spread between the low-volume EMA and standard EMA.  If the
moving averages are responsive enough, they might be able to highlight
fundamental shifts.  A kind of Ease of Movement indicator.

Interesting stuff.