Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock add-on products

I would like to see a Fibonnaci extension tool built into the software.

Thank you.

Claud Baruch

Eduardo R. da Silva wrote:

Dear MetaStock users,

As way of introduction my name is Eduardo da Silva and I work for Equis. One of my responsibilities here at Equis is the MetaStock add-on program, where I evaluate and carefully select add-on products to endorse and promote as official MetaStock add-ons.

I would like to introduce to our clients a few new products in 2005. I am writing to the group to ask for suggestions on products you would like see as add-ons to MetaStock. If you have developed a trading system and/or an add-on and would like to submit for our review or just want to know more about the add-on program now is the appropriate time to contact me.

I don’t have a canned process for the add-on program. I usually review each product individually and gather feedback from several people on our sales and customer service department. If you have any interest in participating on this opportunity please feel free to contact me at edasilva@xxxxxxxxx. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thanks and Regards,

Eduardo da Silva

Global Business Development Manager

Equis International, a Reuters Company