[EquisMetaStock Group] For Jose Re: Please help me, Thank you very much

Hi Jose

I managed to find a way to just search for the required criteria.
But I notice that this formula catches the first cross over. How can
I look for the stocks where the stochastic is already up, meaning
the first cross over happened afew days ago and the K% is higher
than the D% and the stochastic value is about 50%.

Thank you very much and I hope I not troubling you very much.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lynn14344" <darisr@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM