[Metastockusers] Re: CCIE (Commodity Channel Index) & Demand Index information?

Hi CVB,

The best place to learn how to trade the CCI intra-day is Woodie's
CCI Club (www.woodiescciclub.com/).  There are video lectures and a
manual in .pfd file format you can download for free to learn how
trade Woodie's CCI system.  Indicators for his system are also free
at his associated website (www.e-minitraders.com/).  This website
requires registration, but it is free.  If you have hotComm their
trading room is located at Relay5, Room:  WoodiesCCIClub.  There is
no password for the room and the room is free other than the
subscription to use hotComm.  This is an international group and
there are ususally over 600 people in the room during U.S. market
hours.

Jim

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cvbuty21" <cvbuty21@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM