Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] fibonocci time extentions

Arifin Latif <arifinlatif@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

dear arifin latif

i am  not  able to get your point please eplain briefly

i have done what you said but i am not able to get it

thanks for your cooperaion

manasa

dear manasa,

i thought u say "fib  time extentions in meta stock"..
anyway, same thing applies here.

just click on insert, then choose fibo retracement.
click on wave 1, drag the cursor to base of wave 1,
then drag it from there to the rhs... u then get the
fibo extension - its just the reciprocal of fibo
retracement.

all the best.

arifin