Re: [Metastockusers] Is it possible to Setup the Metastock (connecting it) with the NEAT

NEAT trading terminals are available only to the Brokers of NSE. You could get more details on the NSE site www.nseindia.com

For EOD data vendor of NSE go to the EQUIS site and click on the partners button. You get their resellers contact details - I think it is VIRATECH

Ashok

"Senthil Murugan.S" <senthilmurugan_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  I am a newbie.
1. Is it possible to Setup the Metastock (connecting it) with the
NEAT trading terminal for intraday data.

2. Some one please help me how to get Intra day data for metastock.

  Please explain me in detail.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to