[EquisMetaStock Group] Installing BB OTC database - help?

It is my understanding that you have to empty the OTC folders,
download the Bulletin Board .sym file, open Downloader, choose a
folder for a portion of the stocks, open the sym file, and select
the appropriate files.

Then you are to download the updates.  For some reason, Downloader
returns with 'invalid symbol'.  The symbols are read as MSSI-BB, as
opposed to MSSI.OB.  I think this may have something to do with
smart charts, but does anyone know how to convert a "-BB" stock to
a ".OB" stock, so that Downloader will recognize it?

Thanks.

Drewster

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM