Re: [Metastockusers] Decreasing Range: Best way to code for

Thanks Roy.

Can you help me understand how this works?

Sum(Ref(H-L,-1)

[the sum of yesterday's HI - LOW]

    >=

[Is greater than or equal to]

    (H-L),3) =3

[This part I can't parse...]

BTW, your help with the IF function in the Improved OBV worked fine.

My skills will get better with a little practice. I'd love to say it's all
coming back to me now, but I'd be lying.

Regards,

Jim