Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MSTT Delivery Failure - Attention Sharad

Hi Sharad

Yes, the address is correct.

<shapra@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<shapra@xxxxxxxxxxx>... Deferred: Connection timed out with relay.verizon.net.
Message could not be delivered for 1 day
Message will be deleted from queue

All messages I've sent to you over the past few days have bounced back with an error. I can put the
newsletter on the website, but I still need a way to get the password to you. Obviously I can't do
that via this forum. I still seem to be receiving email from you OK(letting me know that you had not
received the newsletter), but I'm unable to reply directly.

Kind regards

Roy Larsen
www.metastocktips.co.nz
Free formulas and MS links