Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] can't open Metastock!

Hello

Ugh. Tried to open Metastock today but I can't - a scanning flashlight
appears and says that it is looking for the file...

I haven't used MS in a while because I have been demoing some other
programs. The Program files folder is still there. Can anyone tell me

1. What may have happened and more importantly,

2. Does one of these files in the Metastock folder contain my
indicators? If so do I have to reinstall MS to get at them? Can I open
them with a document reader? I do a lot of backup and I should have
everything but... it would be nice to check!!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM