[EquisMetaStock Group] Xmas ain't dead

Don't overlook Jose's post about the MSTT this month, it's hot. There
was lot of talk on the other board about shameless self-promotion.
Here's my response.

Jose's was saying Roy's newsletter this month is excellent, and he's
right.  This one is the best of the four so far, the first three were great.

---snip---

I have tested the indicators from Roy's newsletter and some of the
things I've gotten from Jose's site and so far all of it has
performed under rigid analysis.

The bottom line is I go with whatever makes me money, and Roy and
Jose do that--especially Roy's newsletter.

Roy doesn't need to do shameless self-promotions because other people
speak for him. That's the best kind of promotion. It's time for some
of the other subscribers to post some of their thoughts on Roy's
newsletter. Read the December issue and get to your keyboards.

By the way a couple of moving averages and two of the indicators I
got from Roy, out perform 98% of what I've tested.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM