[Metastockusers] Xmas ain't dead

Back to the point, before Steve hijacked Jose's thread for shameless
self promotion, Jose's was saying Roy's newsletter this month is hot,
and he's right.

This one is the best of the four so far, the first first three were
great.

The difference between Steve's post and Jose's post is Steve was
promoting himself. Jose was promoting something that's really good
for MS users, and that he's not involved with.

Steve's been around a long time. Unfortunately, I have yet to test
any of Steve's contributions that I have come across that have
improved my equities trading. I don't know if the things I've tested
so far work better in the futures market because I don't trade that
market. Also I don't have a source for all of Steve's "simple"
indicators and systems, so I've only had a chance to look at a
couple.

My systems are simple and make a lot of money. (I don't sell them or
give them away so save your emails.) I've tested over 700 indicators,
and nearly 400 experts. My top three systems all incorporate material
from Roy and Jose. The stuff I have from Steve to this point ranks in
the middle of what I've tested, but again it may not be his best
stuff.

I have tested the indicators from Roy's newsletter and some of the
things I've gotten from Jose's site and so far all of it has
performed under rigid analysis.

The bottom line is I go with whatever makes me money, and Roy and
Jose do that--especially Roy's newsletter.

Roy doesn't need to do shameless self-promotions because other people
speak for him. That's the best kind of promotion. It's time for some
of the other subscribers to post some of their thoughts on Roy's
newsletter. Read the December issue and get to your keyboards.

By the way a couple of moving averages and two of the indicators I
got from Roy, out perform 98% of what I've tested.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM