[Metastockusers] Xmas is here early

I've just had the privilege of previewing a pre-release version of the
December issue of Roy's MetaStock Tips & Tricks newsletter, and if you
are a subscriber, you are in for a nice surprise.

In my view, this is the best issue yet published, with articles on the
System Tester, user-input Explorations, and more.
A new set of articles on filtering relative strength explorations by a
professional trader puts the icing on the cake.

I better not say much more, except that I have no financial connection
to Roy's newsletter.  Apologies to Roy for "jumping the gun", but it's
not often that I get excited by educational material (of the highest
calibre in this case).

If you haven't been here yet, now is your chance:
http://www.metastocktips.co.nz/

jose '-)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM