[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Trailing Stop Indicator

Try some of the trailing stop indicators here:
http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm#metastock
"ATR trailing stop" & "Std trailing stop" links.

Also check out some of the EMA links there, such as "EMA-ATR".

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "GIOVANNI VOLPE - JOHNNY"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM