[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Can Metastock help improve your trading result?

My suggestion is:

Don't trust anyone or anything, except your own eyes.
Trust me on this.  ;)

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ernest Uy <square064@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM