Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Bollinger Bandwidth

Hi Roy,

Thanks for your reply. I placed the code provided into the
exploration filter but it did not seem to work (no securities were
rejected).  As mentioned what I'd really like is to be able to find
filter on securities which are displaying their lowest BB reading for
the past 180 days.

Warm Regards,

GB.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>