[Metastockusers] Re: Fw: [torontometastockusers] an insult to MetaStock

Jose is right. The smart chart feature is a major problem in MS. I
delete mine every week. That solves a lot of conflicts.

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jose" <josesilva22@xxxx>

<dhlinton@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM