Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: plotting indicator in future

Dusant:

This is great stuff . . it may be way-off but at least it can serve as a measuring stick which
is a lot better than nothing.

Dusant <cooldush@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Try this.

Create a dummy data set chart extending into the future. Drag the price plot into a new window.

Create this indicator:
LastValue(HHV(P, 250));
LastValue(LLV(P, 250));
P;

Drop this indicator over the price plot, (not the dummy data set), and voila.

You get this chart.

Dusant