[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: plotting indicator in future

Hormuz,

Try this:
LLV(L,228);

It will plot the lowest low value of the low for the last 228 days
which I believe is the number of trading days in a year(may need to
be adjusted though).

To get anything plotted beyond the hard right edge...last day of
data, you would need to plug in some ficticious data beyond the
current valid data.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hormuz maloo

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM