[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Three Line Break signals

Hi superfragalist

I have actually developed the necessary macros using the original Excel
macro language prior to Visual Basic,
and scan the whole of the UK stock market each day which gives me everything
I need on the 3 Line Break signals in the UK for that day.

I also get indications for the subsequent confirmation of each 3 Line Break.

Whilst Metastock is very good it does have it's limitations, and I find
Excel a great supplement to give me those additional answers that I require.

I accept that you should not use the 3 Line Break in isolation and that it
should be used in conjunction with Candlestick Charting and also western
technical indicators such as the RSI.

The reason for asking as to whether anybody has programmed Metastock to scan
for 3 Line Break signals is to integrate this with the use of Metastock and
combine searches for these signals with other indicators.

I should add that developing my Excel approach which is very accurate was
very complex and took many man hours but was worth it.

In the book 'The Japanese Chart of Charts' Seiku Shimuzu purports to have
been very successful in using the 3 Line Break.

There is no Holy Grail - but you can still be very successful.

Regards

Mike Simmons