[EquisMetaStock Group] voulume support and resistance levels indicator programming help

I am a a equis professional user.8.0 version

I was wondering if some body  could send me the formula for a
indicator called "Volume support and resistance lines".I am willing
to pay for it.
It draws horizontal lines of differant colors for high ,close and
low of the bar   and whose volume was say greater then X percentage
of Y  v moving average of the volume of the last bars.

Also though I may have a 15 minute time frame chart open .I should
be able to specify look at 15, 30 0r 60 minute or daily bars etc

Thanks
Raj

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM