Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: plotting indicator in future

Just last week, Jose (brilliant lateral thinking) had suggested to plot the chart on a dummy data set which extends into the future.

It can be done.

From what I think, Hormuz means to view it, and not to "project" it.

Yes it can positively be done.
----- Original Message -----
From: pumrysh
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 12:03 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: plotting indicator in future

Hormuz,

IF you can provide price data for the future I am sure there are a
lot of people who would very much like to talk with
you...bottomline...it does not exist, yet!

In Metastock you can plot data that exist, therefore we can plot a
weekly chart and the weekly lowest low for 52 weeks but this
information is based on data that exist to the present.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hormuz maloo
<hormuzmaloo@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> Is there any way to plot an indicator for future dates
> in metastock.
> For eg, I want to view a 52 wk low for the next three
> months. (Nov 2004 to Feb 2005).
> Thanks,
> Hormuz

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor