From: Avnish Kashyap [mailto:kash1@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 8:09 AM
To: lc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Volume

Thanks Larry for your response.  I am trying to use the Reuters Datalink but the Volume data is truncated by 2 digits by Datalink.

For example I have Apple data downloaded with other program which shows the correct EOD volume 9,234,456.

When I download data from Datalink the day after it shows Volume as 62,534.  It should be 6,253,400.

I called Reuters help but they say it can't be adjusted by them or the Downloader and that I have to write a formula to fix this problem

I think there should be some fix for this.

Did you face this problem, if so, how did you overcome it.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Avnish

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor