[Metastockusers] Re: Programming Help

This looks to me like another name for Standard Error Bands.
You'll find it in MetaStock's Indicator QuickList.

jose '-)

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Brett Sinclair
<brett_j_sinclair@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello All --
>
> I would like to have a Metastock Indicator called Kirshenbaum Bands,
which are similar to Bollingert Bands. However, I can't program them.
but have the algorithm.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM