[EquisMetaStock Group] Standard Error Channel Trendline, Code Help Please

Dear Jose,

With reference to the Linear Regression trendline
below,
would you please advise how to modify the formular to
display Standard Error Channel trendline instead,

many thanks.

http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm#metastock
> [...]
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Burwell Pike
> <Castlekeep52@xxxx
> > wrote:
> >
> > Hi Ken,
> >
> >       I'm emailing you for two reasons: (1) Based
> on
> > your experience with add-ons and additional third
> > party supplements for Metastock and your specific
> > recommendation, I purchased Jose Silva's
> Divergence
> > Macd-h program.  I want to take this opportunity
> > thank you so much for referring me to him.  My
> plan is
> > to use it as a "trigger" or entry mechanism and
> > attempt to discover any additional usages.  (2)  I
> was
> > hoping you might assist me one additional time.
> Are
> > you aware of another Metastock add-on or third
> party
> > supplement that you have purchased that contains
> > Linear Regression Channel analysis (i.e. Raff
> > Regression Channel).  Specifically and the most
> > important characteristic I desire is for the
> software
> > to draw the regression channels automatically
> either
> > when I stipulate two dates (i.e. 1 Jan 01 to 31
> Dec
> > 03) or inputing a specific number of days (i.e 400
> > days).  Additionally, I would like it to possess
> the
> > ability to perform an exploration searching  for
> those
> > stocks that are either above the upper band
> > (overbought) and lower band (oversold).
> >
> > TIA,
> >
> > Betty
> >

> > --- Ken Johnston <milocat@xxxx> wrote:
> >

> > > I am aware of the rules on spamming so let me
> say up front that I
> > > have no connection with Jose Silva whatever
> except as a customer
> > > and this post is unsolicited.
> > > I own most of the Plug-ins and Third party
> add-ons for Metastock.
> > > A majority were a waste of money-a few are
> excellent.  I would
> > > rate Walt Bressert's package as excellent for
> overall usefullness-
> > > Bollinger Band Tool kit is up there as
> well-Candle power is great
> > > for those who want a simple to use objective
> system but I recently
> > > purchased a MACD Divergence package from Mr
> Silva
> > > and would rate it as the very best available.
> > > Moreover, I had several installation problems
> relating to my
> > > hardware (my hard drive subsequently packed it
> in)
> > > Mr Silva carefullly and fully responded to
> numerous Emails
> > > from me over a weekend.  It was clear that he
> would personally
> > > ensure that my software was working.  The
> software itself is
> > > superb- a very simple concept-MACD
> Divergence-yet very powerful.
> > > It was a pleasure to deal with someone who took

http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm#current

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM