[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Signal line for TRIX indicator

Andy,

I'm going to assume(not always a good thing) that you have the
indicator laid out in its own window and are using the canned version
of the Trix indicator from the indicator list. To add a 9 day EMA of
the Trix you would return to the indicator list and select moving
averages. Place the moving average on the trix indicator...not the
price plot. You will know you have chosen the Trix when it is
highlighted and turns another color. When the MA window opens select
9 day time period and exponential. Price field should say indicator.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "metastkuser"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM