[EquisMetaStock Group] Volume Display

I am using Reuters Dtalink to download data and am having problem with Volume dispaly.

I dowloaded data with another software for AAPL whichworked fine and Volume display showed over 9 million.  Then I dowloaded data from Reuters the Volume display shows 85,000.

This problem is with all the stocks not only Apple.

I asked Equis guy at the Metastock workshop and he has never heard of this problem and couldn't help.

Can any of you experts help me, I will be very thankful to you.

Avnish

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links