Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] System Tester - automatically draw vertical lines on positions

Hi csong

The attached chart shows a System Tester equity curve in the top window, and two histogram plots
from a modified version of Trade Equity. You can find Trade Equity code at my website.

A simple latch would do the job just as well, and by adding it to your default template you could
generate a vertical line (using histogram style) for both entry and exit signals.

En:=FmlVar("Trade Equity GV LE","En");
Ex:=FmlVar("Trade Equity GV LE","Ex");
In:=Cum(En+Ex>-1)=1;
Tr:=BarsSince(In+En)<BarsSince(In+Ex);
En:=Tr AND Alert(Tr=0,2);
Ex:=Tr=0 AND Alert(Tr,2);
En;
Ex;

Substitute your own enter long and close long formuls for 'En' and 'Ex'.

Kind regards

Roy Larsen
www.metastocktips.co.nz
Free formulas and MS links