[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: code help

Ok, all you need to do now, is to alter the original code ever so
slightly:

1) Change the user-inputs to fixed variables;
2) Rem {} out the RSI references in the Bullish & Bearish sections;

If you encounter any problems with this task, consider getting a
subscription to the best MetaStock education around:
http://www.metastocktips.co.nz/

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sai20_2000 <no_reply@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM