[EquisMetaStock Group] system testing inquiry, manual entry

With metastock will it allow me to enter the dates/price of entry
for long/short (manual type entry) and then use the software to test
various stop and exit strategies. I have entry method via swing/kagi
charts that can't be programmed on metastock, amibroker etc. reason
being entry is based on pattern.

Therefor if there is some way to enter the date of entry manually and
then have the software be able to alter stop and exit strategies for
me.

thanks

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM