[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: ETS Plug-in

Rvalue1, ETS is the only plugin I have ever bought that I did not
even bother to register.  If you insist on buying a systems then
Jose's MACD-H systems looks more promising if you are looking to find
bottoms/tops.  My view is that bottom (top) picking is a dirty
habit :-), better let the trend show itself and buy pull backs.

Do not believe what you read on these BB's so get another opinion.

Regards

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM