Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Question regarding displaying displaced ma

Example.

  {Displace Indicator Forward}
Signal:=Mov(C,10,S);
Dsp:=Input("Displacement Periods",1,250,1);
Pds:=Input("LastValue Periods",1,250,5);
LastBar:=LastValue(Cum(1)-(Pds-1))=Cum(1);
ValueWhen(1,LastBar,LastValue(Signal));
Ref(Signal,-Dsp);

Kind regards

Roy Larsen