From: Tony [mailto:TraderSeven@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 10:53 PM
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Metastockusers] Percentage charts

Hello Metastockusers,

I want the replace the price on the chart display with a percentage. The
lowest  price on the *visible* part of the chart should be 0% All other
prices should be calculated relative to the '0% price' I'm reviewing a large
number of charts for a 'first impression' One of the things I look at how
large the average trends are. Now I just do that by calculating a percentage
from the prices. What I requested above should roughly do the same. Any
idea's how to do this? Or other ways with a similar effect?

--
Best regards,
TraderSeven

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129eg7ljp/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705001779:HM/EXP=1099940086/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
anion.yahoo.com>

:HM/A=2128215/rand=326619444>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM