Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Subject: Fwd: metaquote

Harry and surya,

Thank you very much for yr advice.
i hv downloader a newer version, metaquote 2.0 and it is working fine.
once again thank you i appreciate your time taken.

surya_12_34 <saravanank_hb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

now a days metaquote doesn't work..try hypertrader for downloading
quotes frm yahoo

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Harry M. Ward <hmw3@xxxx>
wrote:
> On 6 Nov 2004 03:45:12 -0000,yong yoon cheng
> <alaiperdana@xxxx> wrote:
>

> >>can someone pls adv me on how to download data from yahoo using
the
> >>metaquote downloader. i hv tried and dont seem to be able.
> >>thank you and appreciate yr help.
>
> Did you read the Help file which comes with the program? If that
> didn't solve the problem, then you may want to contact the author.
His
> name is on the About... screen.
>
> Harry

Yahoo! Mobile
- Download the latest ringtones, games, and more!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada

Yahoo! Groups Links