[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: EXCEL CONVERT/METASTOCK CHART DISPLAY PROBLEM

Hi,

Right click on the x-axis (Jan,Feb ...).  Select x-axis properties.
Select the retain scale option.  Click OK.  Zoom to the desired
scale.  Save this setting as the default template (right click on
chart, select save as default template).

EVERY chart that you open from here onwards, will display the last
scaling used before closing chart.  If you zoom even smaller before
closing chart, it will retain this smaller scale upon reopening.

Regards,

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "g_dares" <g_dares@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM