[EquisMetaStock Group] Problem using barssince()

I would like to count the bars since the last new high.
I use HHV(H,253) to find a year-high and Ref(HHV(H,253),-1) to find
the year-high not including today.
Running the Explorer on 11/4 data GE made a year-high yesterday at
$35.09.  The previous year-high was (not including 11/4) was $34.57
on 1/28/04.
Does anyone know how to use barssince() to report the number of days
(bars) between these two values?
Or, is there another way to measure bars (days) between events or
bars between dates?

Thanks
Robert

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM