RE: [Metastockusers] Volume

What does Reauters say?

-----Original Message-----
From: kashcomp [mailto:kashcomp@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 9:51 PM
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Metastockusers] Volume

This problem is with all the stocks.  The data on the Reuter's Data
CD is upto Jul 1st.  Data was downloaded from Jul 2nd. onwards and
the volume data is way out.

The Volume multiplier on the right hand side scale is shown as X1000.

I think the Volume multiplier on the Reuters doesn't match with the
Volume multiplier on the Data CD.

For example Nasdaq 100 volumes:-

Appl
Jul 1st   6,220,029
Jul 2nd.    162,657

ADBE
Jul 1st    3,173,859
Jul 2nd.       23,976

ADCT
Jul 1st   8,367,606
Jul 2nd.      48,174

I tried the following.

I deleted all the data for Nasdaq 100 stocks and downloaded, hoping
it will fix the problem.  Now the volume shows in 2,000 instead of
Million range for all periods for all Nasdaq 100 stocks.   Volume
multiplier is shown as X10.  How can this be changed.

I posted this before but no replies, I hope somebody out there can
solve this problem.  I have tried everything I can think of.

Thanks a lot.

Avnish

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM