From: salzburg10708 [mailto:pschmi02@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 10 September 2004 5:35 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] EOD data providers OTHER than Reuters

Greetings All,

I am currently using Reuters EOD with MS 8.01. It's very easy to use
and I'm happy with it -- except for the price: $35 for U.S. equities
and Indices.

Could I trouble you for a few recommendations? I have a low
frustration threshhold, but I'd like to pay less.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links