[EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock Newsletter <> spam

Well put, Supafragalis.

Getting to within the 5% top of the trading pyramid takes effort and
resources.  I see this mirrored in my own personal clients all the
time.
It's the guys/gals that put consistent time & effort into this game,
and follow it up with some personal cash commitment, that ultimately
make it.

$8 for each of Roy's monthly newsletter is ridiculously cheap.
It's human nature that people confuse price with quality.

And it's unfortunate for Roy that having given so much of his time and
resources for free, he is now reluctant to price the only source of
*real* MetaStock education at a more realistic level.

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, superfragalist <no_reply@xxxx>
wrote:
> Dave, Dave, Dave, My posts are hardly spam. And they're not fake.
> Everyone who has posted regarding Roy's Newsletter has read it and
> subscribes.
>
> New MS users, as well as established users, complain constantly that
> Equis doesn't support learning the formula language. Well, they can
> stop complaining because Roy's newsletter is better than anything
> they could have gotten from Equis and it's cheap.
>
> Nearly ever member of this board could benefit from it. A subscriber
> only needs to get one really good idea, one piece of code or some
> programming understanding of a function to earn many times the $99 a
> year that Roy charges.
>
> It's hard to get the word out to new members and others on these
> sites because they don't visit the boards that often, they don't
> read the archives, or they don't read their email.
>
> People are always asking the same questions over and over.
> What's the best plug-in? Is the Metastock Programming book any good?
> What's the best way to learn the programming language?
>
> Buckle up, because those of us that know what's going on are going
> answer Roy's newsletter everytime someone brings up one of those
> topics. You might have to listen to that answer more than you want
> too. Maybe there are other MS users groups that provide answers that
> don't include Roy's newsletter. If you find one, share it with us so
> we can go there and tell them what a gold mine we've found.
>
> A lot of people who ask questions on this and the other boards are
> intellectually lazy and don't want to learn anything. They don't
read
> the manual. They don't read the formula primer. They just want
> someone else to supply them their answers.
>
> That game is going to dimish quickly because now there is a source
> where they can learn what they need to know to take care of
> themselves. That's a novel thought--no more formula language welfare
> for MS users. Support for a time, and then you're responsible for
> yourself.
>
> Don't even get me started on the people that think everything should
> be free. Free loaders don't make traders.
>
> There have been thousands and thousands of posts on this site. All
of
> them wisely managed by Preston. There have been maybe 10 or 15 posts
> supporting Roy's efforts to give people a programming education at a
> reasonable price. Roy's newsletter posts have probably been less
than
> 0.001 of all the posts that have been placed on this site. That
seems
> small to me.
>
> In summary, everyone that posts on this site could benefit from
Roy's
> newsletter. No, I didn't mis-state that. No, it's not hyperbole.
It's

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM