Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Free Metastock Newsletter Sample Posted to the Files Section

not able to retrieve the sample issue with the mentioned hotlink
ram
----- Original Message -----
From: pumrysh
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 9:24 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Free Metastock Newsletter Sample Posted to the Files Section

Roy,

Thanks! I'm sure everyone is going to enjoy this long awaited
information. The idea that its in the form of a newsletter rather
than a book is really much better in my opinion. A book does not
allow for updates while a newsletter is far more current and allows
inclusion of newer ideas and thoughts. The inaugural issue that I
read was was quite enjoyable. Can't wait for the next issue! Here's a
hotlink for those interested in the sampler:

http://f5.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/UAI_QfmbbKT0mUkSbBr9bh87RI3-
NBebudLQ3pE_9ryZLNfbRbMAy7vYuAygfo-C8orl2yCUtZp3hLU79aKf/MSTT%
20Newsletter%20Sample.pdf

Much success,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:
> I've posted an excerpted free sample of the Metastock Tips & Tricks
newsletter in the files section.
> I've received excellent positive feedback on the newsletter and
want to thank everyone who has taken
> the time to write to me.
>
> I've been asked for a sample issue a few times, so this will give
everyone who wants a FREE look a
> chance to see what I'm doing. I hope you'll find many things in it
that you like.

> Just the noise (whipsaw elimination) formula that is being created
over the next three issues is
> worth much more than the $99 annual price. This formula won't be
posted anywhere on the net or MS
> boards, so don't miss your chance to get it and reduce the number
of whipsaw trades you're tempted
> to make.
>
> I hope you like the sample.
>
> Roy