Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exit after 10days

kiyofumi

There are a number of ways to achieve this. Probably the easiest with any version of the System
Tester is to use the Inactivity Stop. Set the minimum activity to 999%.

Another method is to delay the leading edge of the entry signal by ten bars and use that for exit.
This method is not as accurate because of the distinct possibility of entry signals occurring at
less than ten bar intervals.

Another method is to code a PREV based latch to generate the exit after an appropriate delay. This
code is slower to execute if used in the System Tester, but it has the advantage that, as an
indicator, it can be used to show the trade status directly on a chart without the need to run the
System Tester.

  {Timed Exit Signal}
D:=Input("Delay Periods",1,99,10); {remove Input() for use in System Tester }
N:=Cross(Mov(C,15,E),Mov(C,25,E));{entry signal}
R:=If(PREV<=0,N,If(BarsSince(PREV<=0)=D,-1,1));
X:=R=-1;
X;.

Roy