[EquisMetaStock Group] Default template ? can I set the periodicity to Weekly?

I have created an exploration that will select securities with
"Weekly" CLOSE crossover the 30-WMA.

After executing the exploration, I would like to be able to open and
view those selected securities with charts set to "WEEKLY"
periodicity.

I have created a DEFAULT template that show securities with bar chart
in the Weekly periodicity time-frames but each time the charts open
with the daily periodicity set. Is it possible to create a default
template that will make the chart automatically set to "Weekly"
periodicity?

Any pointers will be much appreciated.

Happy trading!
Csong