  >From:
  <A title=lunnsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">cluffmen
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 2:22
  PM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] copying data
  files
  Can anybody tell me how to copy data files from one computer to
  another. I have already copied to a cd and then to my second computer
  but it will not open any charts. I noticed some time ago a post
  explaining how it is done but cannot find that post now. Any help
  appreciated

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/